Love is an attitude, love is a prayer, For a soul in sorrow, a heart in despair; Love is good will for the gain of another, Love suffers long with the fault of a brother.
The end of term1 is drawing near. The first three months in RJC has flown past in a wink of an eye. I've been so occupied with canoeing trainings and studies that somehow I've felt this emptiness within me, wondering what's the motivation behind all that I'm doing. Although I'm constantly surrounded by classmates, teammates and family members that care, who are always looking out for me, I feel as if I'm yearning for something more. Personally, since I've stepped into RJC, I've been so preoccupied with all the school activities that I've somehow neglected God in some way. I'm always too tired to do my daily devotions, too exhausted to complete my prayer before bedtime and this dread to look to him for direction and comfort. I've relied on my own strength and discretion instead of His prompting and frankly I'm quite sick and tired of that. It's been quite lonely not feeling His loving kindness for these first three months, and things are definitely not going to continue on this way...
Dear God, please grant me the strength, wisdom and calmness of mind to walk in a way that is pleasing in your sight. Lord, there are some matters in my life that need to be ironed out. Important decisions that I have make. I'm quite confused right now, so Lord please show me a sign--- a sign that will make clear your plans for me. I will never consider myself to be "my own" but "Yours alone". Amen
<3